Saturday, December 8, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. The purpose of this site is to provide information of interest to the residents of Amesbury's District 6. Rather than trying to track and store email addresses or send out expensive mailers through the post, I will use this site to keep the residents of District 6 informed of ongoing issues before the Municipal Council. I plan on posting relevant public documents, links to information and some of my own considerations.

Massachusetts's Open Meeting Law is fairly strict about engaging in debate outside of formally announced public meetings. Therefore, this site is not set up for comment and discussion. Readers can forward individual posts to others, by clicking the envelop icon beneath each post. Readers can also contact me directly through my email address: sherwood.district6 (at) gmail.com.

I hope to post regularly, in order to make information regarding the actions of the Municipal Council available to the public. Thanks for your interest.